Saturday, 15 November 2014

The Eyes Have It...

Image via Pinterest
Cara Delevigne x YSL




























I'm lucky to have been blessed with very long eyelashes (with a little help from Revitalash), but they're dead straight.  I use an eyelash curler every day and have tried a myriad of curl enhancing mascaras, with very little success.

But my latest lash find does exactly what it says on the tin, and was an unplanned purchase to boot...

I'd gone to the YSL counter to replace my Touch Éclat, and they were running a special offer - buy a Touche Éclat for the usual price of £25 and get a mini Baby Doll mascara for free. That's the sort of offer I like!  

This mascara not only defines and separates my lashes, without clumping, but holds the curl from my eyelash curlers all day! I'll definitely be buying another when the sample runs out.  It's worth every penny.    


The Touche Éclat & Baby Doll Mascara gift set is still available to buy here

No comments:

Post a Comment