Friday, 5 September 2014

Insta Inspiration

@Signature_Julie








































Some of my favourite finds on Instagram this week...


1. Céline shoes.  If money was no object...

2. Wise words. 

3. Always!

4. The lovely Caroline de Maigret on the cover of matchesfashion.com's latest Style Report.  I've just received my free copy.  Click here to receive yours.

5. Memories of my life in London.  I used to be a regular at Maison Martin Margiela when the store was in Bruton Place.  There was no sign, just a plain shop front.  You had to seek it out! 

6. I wanted bare lightbulb lights when I refurbished the shop, but couldn't find them anywhere.  Now they're everywhere!

7. Magazine storage inspiration.

8. Minimalism at its best.

9. The perfect winged eyeliner.


Credits
@vulturemag
@costesfashion
@roajumadesign
@matchesfashion
@third_form
@joycecroonen
@theresesennerholt
@oftenminimalstore
@gabyordaz

No comments:

Post a Comment