Tuesday, 23 September 2014

How I Styled It...

Past & Precious



























Regular readers of this blog will be aware of my love of animal print, but putting my personal passions aside, the enduring appeal of this exotic pattern is hard to ignore.


"Leopard print is now a neutral" - Oriole Cullen, curator of textiles & fashion at the Victoria & Albert Museum.


The styling of this week's window will, I hope, help to allay the fashion fears of those of you who may still be rather cautious when it comes to the call of the wild! I've toughened up the silk leopard print dress by teaming it with a seamed military style jacket, a theme which I've continued by pairing the two pieces with these lovely black leather boots... 





And if you still need a little convincing...  


"It's an investment, as it simply doesn't date" - Sasha Sarokin, buying manager at Net-a-Porter.


For more styling inspiration click here


Black Military Style Jacket
Karen Millen
Size: 10 / Price: £99.00

Silk Leopard Print Dress
LK Bennett
Size: 10 / Price: £89.50

Black Leather Boots
ChloƩ
Size: 6 / Price: £395.00


To register your interest in an item or items click here and we'll keep you updated regarding their availability.

To book a personal style consultation with me, simply pop in and see me at the shop or click here for my contact details.


Reference: 'Where the wild things are' - Lizzie Pook, Stylist magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment