Tuesday, 16 September 2014

How I Styled It...

How I Styled It...
Past & Precious



























While I long for the arrival of autumn, many of my clients and customers bemoan the fact that it heralds the gradual disappearance of colour from their wardrobes as we head closer to winter.  But investing in a few key, colourful accessories is a simple and stylish solution for seeing you through to next spring.   

The tan leather dress and suede boots in this week's window not only benefit from the pop of colour provided by the beautiful red bag, but their neutral backdrop is the ideal foil for showing off the Ferragamo perfectly!

And don't forget, accessories are also a great way to 'test the waters' if you're thinking of introducing more colour into your wardrobe too!  


Leather Dress
Humanoid (New with Tags)
Size: Size 8-10 / Price: £115.00 (Cost New £215.00)

Suede Boots
Humanoid (Brand New/Boxed)
Size: 8 / Price: £200.00 (Cost New £310.00)

Red Bag
Salvatore Ferragamo (Boxed/Unworn)
£150.00


To register your interest in an item or items simply click here and we'll keep you updated regarding their availability.

To book a personal style consultation with me, simply pop in and see me at the shop or click here for my contact details.

No comments:

Post a Comment