Friday, 29 August 2014

Insta Inspiration

@signature_julie








































These are some of my favourite finds on Instagram this week.  I hope they inspire you too...   


1. Photography by Hedi Slimane and Tom Goldblum as featured in Vulture Magazine. Dark and mysterious...

2. My new mantra!

3. Saint Laurent inspired handmade business cards.  I've just discovered Jeanette Getrost's work.   

4. A simple minimalist office space.  If only...

5. I have a pair of Pamela Love's spike earrings, and the way they've been styled here caught my eye.

6. My love of texture extends to interiors.  I do love an exposed brick wall.

7. Leopard print.  Say no more!

8. A shot from StillWithYou's 2013 Look Book. Handmade silver jewellery that looks great worn layered together.  

9. Simple.  Beautiful.



Credits
@vulturemag
@bycazandra
@jeanettegetrost
@shadesofgreyliving
@style_spot
@nathaliehelgerud
@stillwithyoucph
@tuamarika

No comments:

Post a Comment