Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Little Pot of Magic!

Bourjois



























As many of you will know, I love a dark nail varnish (I've just discovered Essie's 'Wicked' which is giving my Chanel 'Rouge Noir' a run for its money), but what l don't love is the messy job of removing it.  

After years of scrubbing at stained nails and fingers, I came across this simple but super effective product from Bourjois last week, so I thought I'd share the details with you...

There's no need for any cotton wool as you simply dip your fingers one by one into the pot which contains a pre-soaked sponge, et voilà!  No mess, no fuss.  (The '1 Second' claim is pushing it a bit, but for the sheer convenience I'm more than happy to overlook it).

The product I bought (above) is designed for feet as well as hands - the lid doubles as an applicator for removing polish from your toes, another genius invention - but you can buy an original 'hands only' version too.

Costing less than £6.00 a pot, I think it's a small price to pay for a product that delivers big! 


Both 'Magic Nail Polish Remover' products are available at Boots, although it seems only the original 'hands only' version is available online here 

No comments:

Post a Comment