Live a more stylish life! Here are ten handy fashion tips courtesy of stylecaster.com...
1. Never dry a wet shoe with heat. Let it dry naturally in the open air. Heat will dry out the leather and the lifespan of the shoe will be cut in half.
2. The easiest way to make your closet look organised: Buy all the same hangers for everything – in the same colour, and same shape.
3. Looking for an easy trick to make your bare legs look longer? Try shoes in the same colour as your skin, which give give the illusion that your legs extend a few extra inches.
4. Don’t buy items you know you won’t properly care for. For example, if you know you’re never going to hand-wash that delicate cami or beaded sweater, don’t buy it!
5. Fold jeans like a pro: Lay them on a flat surface, fold them in half from left to right. Grab the stacked jean legs and fold them in half so the hem of the jeans lines up with the waistband. Fold the jeans in half once more.
6. Cut down your closet by 25% by asking yourself this one question: "If I were shopping right this second, would I buy this?" If the answer’s no, out it goes!
7. Never put a garment on immediately after ironing it, as this can actually cause new wrinkles to form. Instead, let it sit for five minutes to set the press.
8. Blot, don’t rub, when you spill something on your clothes. Wiping or rubbing will actually further ingrain the stain into the weave.
9. Revamp an old coat by swapping the buttons and having a tailor replace the lining with an eye-catching pattern or bright colour.
10. Heat can warp the frames of your glasses, so always keep them in a hard case and never wear them on your head on a hot day.
To read the article in full click here