Monday, 21 April 2014

White Lines

Urban Decay



























Now, I deliberated whether to share this latest beauty find with you, given the back story.  But for the sake of fellow 'sufferers' I feel it's my duty... 

I've been on the hunt for the perfect lipgloss for what seems like forever.  By perfect, I mean one that doesn't leave me with a lovely white line around my mouth after just an hour or two of wear!

This strange affliction is actually quite common (a quick search on Google one day revealed that I definitely wasn't alone) and is very frustrating, as well as being highly embarrassing. 

I've bought countless glosses from both high end and budget brands over the years, but not one of them has passed the 'no white line' test, until now.  Step forward Urban Decay's Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss.

This £14.00 tube of wonder is indeed the perfect lipgloss!  And I've already started to stock pile it, just in case it's ever discontinued...   


For more details or to purchase click here

No comments:

Post a Comment