Sunday, 2 February 2014

The Bold and The Beautiful

Cara Delevigne via Pinterest


























Brows are big news.  With model of the moment Cara Delevigne sporting bold and beautiful brows, the cosmetics companies have have been quick off the mark to push their volumising products.

But if, like me, you were rather over zealous with your plucking in the past, getting that fabulous full look still isn't easy.

I've tried a plethora of pencils and powders, but find that pencils are too harsh and leave a rather unnatural finish, and powders are, well, too powdery!

So when I read about Benefit's new 'Gimme Brow' gel I was more than intrigued... 



Gimme Brow by Benefit




















This 'brow volumizing fiber gel' is exactly that.  It's not sticky like traditional brow gels, and the fibres really do create that essential fuller finish.

I couldn't wait for the product to launch in the UK, so I bought it online from their US site here.  However, it took a month to arrive and with the UK launch set for this month, so I understand, it'll now probably be worth the wait. And you'll save on the shipping costs too!

Gimme Brow comes in two shades, Light/Medium and Medium/Deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment