Saturday, 25 January 2014

New Season Inspiration

www.style.com
Louis Vuitton SS14
























I never thought I'd see the day when my new season inspiration would come from a Louis Vuitton show!  But Marc Jacobs' final collection for the revered French house certainly hit my fashion spot.

While the 'show girl' creations were rather fantastical, with models sporting beautiful feathered headdresses and several in sheer bodysuits, only the likes of Lady Gaga would lift a whole look straight from the catwalk...



ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com
Lady Gaga on The Graham Norton Show




















For me, it's all about whether the individual pieces that make up a catwalk 'look' appeal to my sense of style, or if the particular way the outfits have been put together inspire me, and the clothes and styling in the Vuitton show ticked both these boxes.

For example, I love the idea of mixing a light wash denim jean with a sheer black top, a look I'll definitely be channelling come the warmer weather, with these items I already have in my wardrobe!




Zadig & Voltaire











Zadig & Voltaire
















No comments:

Post a Comment