Monday, 27 January 2014

London Calling

Image via Pinterest



























Happy birthday to me!  I often spend today in my favourite city, and this year's no exception...

There's always so much to do and see in our capital, and I keep a running list of places I'd like to visit. Today, food and fashion are on the agenda, two of my favourite things!




Attendant



















I came across this unique coffee shop on Twitter.  Attendant is housed in a former Victorian toilet!  Elevenses today are certainly going to be an experience...



Kate Moss by Russell Marshall





















As you probably know, Kate Moss recently turned 40, and to celebrate her colourful career, a retrospective has opened at Imitate Modern on London's Devonshire Street.

I'm looking forward to seeing artist Russell Marshall's screen printed canvases of our favourite supermodel. 




Pizza Pilgrims



















I saw the two British guys who founded this quaint little lunch spot on Channel 4's 'Sunday Brunch' recently, and was sold!  A little enthusiasm certainly goes a long way. And I do love a good pizza.  




Bar Italia



















Bar Italia in Soho is a local institution, known for its great coffee as well as its unique atmosphere.  But I have to confess, it's their lemon and sultana cheesecake that keeps me going back again and again... 


What are your favourite London haunts?  I'd love more 'To Do's' to add to my list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment