Sunday, 26 January 2014

Let There Be Light

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder






















I've not used a powder as part of my make up routine for quite a while now, as I prefer a dewy rather than matte finish to my foundation. And I'm lucky enough not to suffer from the dreaded shine!  But I've just discovered this little gem of a product and all that has now changed...  

I'm already a fan of Hourglass products (I've previously blogged about their Veil Mineral Primer and I also now use their Nude Lip Stylo) and this powder is another winner.

It's designed to capture and reflect light onto the skin, and it really does gives my complexion a lovely soft glow.  I chose 'Diffused Light' which is the most natural shade, but there are six to choose from.

If you'd like to see the powder in action, take a look at Ruth Crilly's video below.  I do love this British model's no nonsense make up tutorials...   





Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder is available from Space NK here

See more from Ruth Crilly here

No comments:

Post a Comment