Friday, 20 December 2013

A Bird in the Hand...

Image via Pinterest


























...well, around the neck to be more precise.  

You may have noticed that delicate silver chains are my current jewellery obsession, and as I like to wear several at a time, I'm constantly on the look out for new styles to add to my collection.

But tracking down unique designs that don't cost the earth isn't easy.   So I was delighted to discover this gorgeous silver 'stars' necklace by Bird whilst doing a spot of shopping in Brighton recently...



Bird


















Bird jewellery is the creation of London based designer Trisha Hope, and it's stocked at Tribeca, an independent boutique on Bond Street, just off The Lanes.

This lovely little store also carries clothing and accessories by some of my favourite designers, including Isabel Marant and Vanessa Bruno. So, needless to say, the necklace wasn't all that I left with that day.  Oops...


No comments:

Post a Comment