Saturday, 30 November 2013

Fashion SOS

Image: Alisdair McLellan



























With the cold weather well and truly with us, it's time to take on the challenges of winter fashion!  So says, Harriet Baker of vogue.co.uk.

Here are a few of her winter style lifesavers, with some of my local tips and tricks thrown in for good measure...     

Cupboard Love
If you haven't done so already, it's time to pack up your lighter clothing and clear your wardrobe ready for winter's return. It's rarely a job that's relished, so why not book an appointment with me and I'll do the hard work for you!  
   
A Stitch in Time
Has your cashmere fallen prey to hungry moths? Be one step ahead this season, and pop into the shop to pick up some of our essential Total Wardrobe Care products.

Well Heeled
Don't forget to get your favourite boots reheeled for winter.  My go to guy is Mark, the shoe repairer at Johnsons Dry Cleaners in Tunbridge Wells.  Tell him I sent you!  

Luxury Legs
Nobody loves a ladder, so slip an extra pair of tights into your bag in case of a disaster.

Winter Warmers
Don't be afraid of thermal underwear.  As my clients will tell you, I'm a fan of Marks & Spencer's Heatgen thermal tops. Definitely my winter lifesavers! 



To read Harriet's article in full click here

No comments:

Post a Comment