Tuesday, 15 October 2013
The Ten Commandments of Dressing
When contemplating a purchase, or just deciding what to wear in the morning, here are ten style tenets courtesy of Harper's Bazaar to commit to memory...
1. Know what you like and what you don't.
2. Dress for yourself - not for anyone else.
3. Dress your best at all stages of life*.
4. Dress to suit your shape.
5. Look appropriate for where you are going.
6. Wear your clothes with confidence.
7. Feel good about what you spend your money on.
8. Embrace your individual style.
9. Don't be a slave to the latest trend.
10. Don't be afraid to break the rules.
* This should actually read "Dress to suit your age", but as many of you will know, I firmly subscribe to the 'age is just a number' school of dressing...
Source: Harper's Bazaar Great Style - Jenny Levin
Posted by Julie Hurst at 07:39