Monday, 30 September 2013

Three Good Things...(2)

Benefit




















Continuing with the natural theme, I find that if I just want to wear my favourite black kohl pencil around my eyes, they simply don't look 'done'. So, I've been searching for what seems like forever for a shadow that will give that 'finished' look, and I've finally found it!

Benefit's Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in 'No Pressure' is the perfect barely there shade.  Although it looks fairly dark in the pot, don't be put off. It provides a lovely natural sheen to the lids, and really is crease free!

I bought a pot at Debenhams in London, but Benefit is stocked by Fenwick in Tunbridge Wells, and the company also has it's own on line site.


Price: £15.50 

Look out for the final part of this post tomorrow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment