Sunday, 29 September 2013

Three Good Things...(1)

After what seems like years of searching, I've just discovered three great beauty products that tick all the right boxes, so I thought I'd share them with you...



                            Leighton Denny




















With me and make up, it's all or nothing.  I like a very natural look, or full on gothic glamour! And it's the same with my nails, I favour barely there shades or the blackest black.

The key to finding the right natural nail varnish is the same as with a nude lipstick. It's the colour of our skin that matters most, rather than the colour of the product.

I've tended to find that most nude nail varnishes are much too beige/yellow for me (and I have a bag full of failures to prove it), or are simply too Tippex-like.  But I've just discovered 'Starkers' by Leighton Denny and it's the perfect natural shade for my nails. 

I snapped up a bottle at John Lewis in London (they also sell it on line here) and while I was there, I also invested in Leighton Denny's Remove and Rectify Cuticle Remover, which does the job nicely! 

Price: £11.00 each 

Look out for the second part of this post tomorrow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment