Borrowing from the boys is a timeless look that's always on trend and one that I personally love to play with, as you can see here.
And if you're looking for some tips on how to tomboy up this season, who better to ask than Georgio Armani, the master of masculine style...
- Steal your man's jacket and braces to give a sense of freedom and fun in your wardrobe - it's a vital energy that I find electrifying.
- Don't simply 'dress up'. It's all about playing with possibilities.
- Interpret and own fashion, seduce in a non-conventional way.
- Don't take yourself too seriously, or become a slave to formula.
- Hang on to that gamine, irreverent spirit. A garçonne should be a timeless figure who never fails to surprise.
Georgio Armani AW13
Source: The Sunday Times Style Magazine