Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Signature Styling #9

Isabel Marant Lazio Boot





















Now, as many of you may have gathered, I'm a bit of an Isabel Marant fan, and I also love my boots.  However, passions notwithstanding, I simply can't take to the trend for this wide legged footwear...

Buying boots has always been a bit of an issue for me, as I'm sure it is for many of you too, given that not only do we have to get the right foot fitting, but also the correct calf width.

For me, boots that aren't close fitting to my calves are simply a no no - they flap around my legs and only serve to emphasise their sparrow like features!   So boots that are purposely designed to look this way just puzzle me... 

Here are several of my favourite fashion bloggers sporting these exaggerated styles. Is it just me?  What do you think? 



                     Hedvig Opshaug                                           Columbine Smille                                         Cindy Van Der Heyden



Look out for future posts in this series...

To learn more about booking a personal styling appointment simply pop in and see me at the shop or click here for my contact details. 

Link
Signature Styling #8
     

No comments:

Post a Comment