Friday, 16 November 2012

The Eyes Have It




















I don't make a habit of blogging about beauty products, but when something really works I like to spread the word (Pale & Interesting). 

I'm a fan of the dark eye/nude lip look (Carine), but one of my biggest bugbears is that after only an hour or two of wear, the shadows start to settle in a lovely crease across my lid, which is not exactly the image I'm after.  

I've tried using different shadows, and have also bought several eyeshadow primers but nothing has solved the problem, until now...

Introducing the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.  Despite reading some very positive online reviews, I was very sceptical when I asked the girls at SpaceNK to try this under my usual eyemake up, but after almost 12 hours of wear there wasn't a crease in sight!

Using a primer does mean that shadows can be more difficult to blend than without, but with the Nars product I've found this easier than with the other brands I've tried. And as it's clear rather than coloured, your shadows stay true to their original shade too. I'm sold!

You can find full details here.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment