Saturday, 4 August 2012

Style Steal

I'm not a fan of sales shopping.  While I do love a bargain, I would rather get my retail fix in a calm, uncluttered environment than fight my way through the chaos that is all too often the end of season sales.  And usually, there's a very good reason why certain items end up on the reduced rail!  However, there are exceptions to every rule...


I recently picked up this brilliant belt at Kitch.  It was the only one left in store, and in my size, and at 60% off!  As something I would have happily paid full price for, it's a real style steal! 


Kitch

























Here's a snap of its first outing...









































Metallic Vest / Zadig & Voltaire
Leather & Zip Belt / Kitch
Skinny Jeans / Gap
Strappy Sandals / Alexander Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment