Saturday, 25 August 2012

Bonny Boots!

                           Chloé                                                            Rupert Sanderson                                     Isabel Marant




















The trend for all things western, which begun last springis set to continue a pace this season, as you can see from these great boots!

I'm not usually a fan of heavily detailed footwear, but there's something about these urban beauties that has rendered my trusty Acne Pistol's rather tame by comparison.

So, meet my new All Saints ankle boots... 



The Bonny Boot





















I'm away from the shop for a few days, making the most of Monday's bank holiday, but will still be updating the blog every day so do keep a look out for my posts.  Enjoy the long weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment