Monday, 11 June 2012

Pale & Interesting

I hadn't intended to feature beauty products on my blog, but when something really works I think it's worth sharing...


I'm not a sun worshipper, and before last week hadn't been on a traditional summer holiday for years.  City breaks have always been my holiday of choice, and so I haven't really had to worry too much about protecting my very fair skin from the sun.


That all changed with the week in France looming, and on my sister's advice I opted for these products from Boots' own Soltan range... 


    



















I was rather sceptical about the one application a day claims, but despite spending most of the time out and about in the glorious sunshine, I have no awful red marks or burnt skin as reminders of my holiday, just lovely memories. 


If, like me, you are quite happy to remain pale (and interesting!) I would certainly give this particular range a try.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment