Saturday, 14 April 2012

Colour Clash

Anya Hindmarch
SS12 Campaign



























Pink and orange?  Together?  Really?  This has been the startled reaction from customers lately when I have suggested that they try out this colour combination.  But it really does work beautifully.


The dramatic pairing appeared on the catwalks several seasons ago as part of the colour blocking trend.  They have since become a firm fashion fixture, and I have to admit to being seduced...


I recently treated myself to this gorgeous Céline purse. I do have a bit of a weakness for Céline, but it was the great colours that sold this particular piece to me - there would be no more embarrassing moments at the cash desk as I try frantically to find my black purse in the depths of a black bag!           


Céline


















Why not try this perfect pairing for yourself?  These super staples are currently available in store. 


Vest: Splendid  /  Trousers: Acne



















No comments:

Post a Comment